9/08/2016 strój i fryzura (ootd&hair)

Zapraszam do obejrzenia zdjęć i zapoznania się z instrukcją wykonania fryzury!
Check out the photos and step-by-step instructions on how to create the hairstyle!








Fryzura;
1. Wydzielam małą część włosów (włosy po jednej stronie przedziałka) i dzielę ją na 4 części
1. I'm taking a small peace of hair (hair from the one side of the partline) and splitting it into 4 sections
2. Część pierwszą od lewej przekładam nad drugą, pod trzecią, czwartą pod trzecią i nad drugą i te kroki powtarzam aż do końca pasma
2. I'm taking the first strand on the left and crossing it over the second one and under the third one, I'm taking the forth section and crossing it under the third one and over the second one. I keep repeating these steps until I get to the end of the section.
3. Trzymając pasmo trzecie od lewej ciągnę dół warkocza ku górze
3. I'm holding the third strand from the left and pushing the braid up
4. Końcówkę warkocza przypinam dwoma wsuwkami, ja dodatkowo użyłm ozdobnej kokardki
4. I'm securing the end of the braid using 2 bobbypins, for decoration I used a bow

Sukienka(Dress); River Island
Buty(Shoes); Kazar
Paznokcie (Nails); Semilac Deep Ocean









You Might Also Like

0 komentarze

O mnie

Moje zdjęcie
Witajcie! Na moim blogu chciałabym dzielić się swoimi pasjami i pomysłami. Zapraszam!

Send Quick Message

Nazwa

E-mail *

Wiadomość *

Breaking News

Search This Blog

Recent

Author

Popular Posts

Random

Flickr

LATEST POSTS